Monday, November 10, 2008

Mondayne update

I had my top wisdom tooth extractions on Saturday last weekend Ouchhh. Honesty, it wasn’t as scary as I thought. It went very smoothly, no pain during procedures. Except until the anaesthetic went off, at home, it just a little discomforting feeling for few hours.

So there I was lying on the sofa, pressing my cheek onto pillow. Watching 3 DVDs with my sister. All of them were really good. I watched the latest Indiana Jones, MAMAMIA, and Miss Pettigrew lives for a day. I am sure you know about the first two, so I won’t go tell more about it.

Miss Pettigrew lives for a day
has a nice charms, sets in 1939 London. The art deco apartment just looks so RAVISHING sighhhh such a luxurious interiors, so grand. The jazzy soundtrack ballad is really nice too. (I am totally buying the CD!!!) Frances McDormand plays the lead but the beautiful Amy Adams steals the show. She is just as funny and graceful as she played at Enchanted. You shouldn’t miss this one. I am even thinking to read the novel. It’s actually based from Winifred Watson’s novel. Read the review here.



I love this duets If I didn't care sung by Amy Adams and Lee Pace^^ I hope it will up for awhile

Ps: Someone visited me at night. It was so good to be true that I thought I was imagining when he said he was coming over -__-" When he came, I was already in my PJ tucked in my bed >_< sighhhh…But in the end, it was a nice night…

No comments: