Friday, October 24, 2008

My happiest day

October 23rd, It’s my birthday. I woke up late… it was quite chilly that morning, I kept pulling up my doona. But I know I have to take shower soon. My sister got her first CPA exam today, she has been very nervous about it. I could hear she’s up, by hearing noises next door, in the bathroom.

I had been working late, finishing up my design work that due on today. So I feel no rush going to work this morning since I’ve get it done. After I heard my sister finished with the bathroom, I got up. Passed my sister in front of the door and she smiled and said happy birthday to me. She was so cute, she was still in her pyjamas and she did this funny gesture when she said it, just like that ‘Hail Hittler’. I chuckled at her^^

I had my shower, went back to my room to get dress. It took longer than usual for me to pick clothes to wear that day. I just can’t decide, it was such a funny weather, feels cold but it was so sunny outside and I wanted to look nice too. It’s my b’day after all, but not too stands out.

0_0 twenty minutes gone… I start to panic… no…no… it’s really late. I haven’t had my breakfast and prepared my lunch. I just ended up wearing my black waist skirt and ruffles shirt, looks quite formal but elegant^^ I don’t think it could go wrong. No much make up that day, not enough time.

By the time I went out it was 7.30 am. I usually have already gone by 20 past with my sister drives up to the bus stop, but she took off early to go to her exam place. Oh, it was so chilly outside, I was wondering if I could change to thicker clothes, but no time. I walked to the bus stop, took me around 12 minutes and I realised I didn’t bring my mobile phone -_-“ wasn't feel right at all

Arrive near the bus stop, I could see a longggg line >_< Oh, that is just so great. But then I noticed that his car was parked there. It was really late than usual, I thought he might just have gone. But when I walked to the queue, I saw him there. I passed him and smiled. Oh, he makes my day and I think he returned my smile…

Happily waiting for the bus, not for long, two busess arrived at the same time. I chose to follow him but then I lost him in the bus. He usually sits in front area, but he wasn’t there to be found. So I just keep walking through… then I saw him at the corner, near the back door. My heart was pounding so hard. This is my chance. This is it. I placed my lunch bag down and sat next to him, without thinking it over. I’ve waited for this moment, I’ll regret it if I don’t.

I must say it was quite obvious… there were still quite a lot of empty seats. But I chose to sit next to him. I took a deep breath, and my mind said I should say something to him… anything…But before I came up with something, I heard a voice said ‘the bus was so late today’. OMG… OMG he actually talked to me. He opened up a conversation and the rest is history. We were chatting along till reach the city, and it was such a slow bus what an advantage^^ I feel so glad, it was the best birthday present I’ve ever have.

Oh yea, did I mentioned he asked me out for coffee next week?! Sighhhhhhhh…it’s really a dream come true.

No comments: