Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It was a great Birthday



It captured perfectly how I felt during my birthday. I was surrounded with many happiness and love^^ I felt very grateful for all the Birthday wishes for me. I even received it from someone that I wasn't expected at all, my far away friends. I am so thankful.

I haven't arranged any formal party yet. But I will, my twenty-third feels so special^^ I've gone through a lot. I need to make it as a new starting point towards my new goals in life.

I held small gathering for wii-party at the Friday night. It was such an awesome time, I haven't had laugh like that for awhile :P Thanks for my sister for being a great host and the wii-fit present.

Overall, it was a great Birthday, it's enough to said.

Photography by Dorthe Alstrup, you could buy me the print from here ;) or your self. Read the small interview here.

No comments: