Monday, June 02, 2008

Mondayne update

It's been such a rainy week and I was completely drench arriving at work T_T I think I really need to get a raincoat (I'm thinking navy blue). It is nice to have such a rainy day all week since we haven't got much rain. But it's not so pleasant if you have to catch public transport to go around.



I just stayed at home during the weekend. I managed to get my studio set up. My sister and I place our desk next to each other. The studio basically is at the same room with the dining room. It's probably my favourite room since there's so many sunlight comes through. (I call it, the sun room!!!) Even though, it's been raining on the weekend, but there was time when the sun shines brightly. So it's been quite a lovely day. (Although, we haven't got any dining table yet, lot's of boxes still stack in the dining room. To be honest, the dining room is the big dumped).

I am hoping to get the dining table and a bookcase at IKEA by next weekend. So no more messiness. I also want to get some frames to hang some artwork at the sun room.

I'll post photos tomorrow. Still no internet 'till next week

No comments: