Friday, June 13, 2008

G’morning



I need to wake up extra early to get in time since moving to the new house. It takes longer walk to the bus stop. It has been quite hard to wake up early during winter, since it's cold and the sunset was not even up yet.

Nonetheless, by the time I was ready and got out the house, the atmosphere outside was just so beautiful. The air is just so fresh (little chilly though). You can feel, its fills in your lungs when you taken a deep breath. Even the trees look so lovely in the morning. The grass were sparkling, covered with dews.



The first thing that we saw was this little guy. They seem happily hanging on the Australian wild flowers trees around our complex area. You can hear them cheeping every morning. They really make my day^^




It makes me feel very content every morning. It's such a blissful experience to start the day. And I am really loving it.

How is your morning routine? What time do you usually wake up in the morning?

No comments: