Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Late update



Sorry, has been late posting an update. It has been such a busy week at least until after few weeks I moved into the new house. I might not be able to hook up to the internet for awhile. Depends how fast I can arrange to get the new internet connection done. So don't worry if I sort of gone for a month. I hope it won't take that long, I can't live without internet. I might even blog during lunch time at work.

I will be officially moved this weekend. So far, we have managed to move some little stuff and kitchen ware. We have been able to eat only using 4 bowls!!! I haven't packed all my books and magazine yet, they're still neatly sitting on FLARKE bookcase.

We did a big shopping on the weekend. We bought new vacuum cleaner, TV, and rugs. Now, I realise that credit cards always come handy. Finally, I reached that financial situations (it's either bad or good sigh). It was the first time, I used my credit card! for buying the new LCD TV, its Sharp AQUOS LC37D53X (37 inch with 100Hz, not full HD yet since my budget was under $2000). I've done lots of research with this one, so I hope its good. You can see the review here and other review with smaller size here. We had a good deal from JB HiFi, $200 less. It will be delivered this Saturday, so I will post more about it when I have it and also about my new house (I'm so excited about it!!!)

No comments: