Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I'm pretty sucks noticing when I'm gonna get sick

My cold medicines
It's been sicky day for me the past two-three days. I didn't see it coming, really. But after looking back it's all make sense I should able to prevent this to happen. It had been such joyful long weekend (with the extra holiday on monday as labour day). Then in the middle of the night I woke up feeling that my throat had been dried up like a dessert. I had a series of bad dreams that night, I had this dream like premonition of what going to happen in the office the next day where I got so sick then decided to go home. So in the morning, I decided to stay at home.

I was right. In the mid day things got worse. It's not only I got the sore throat but also catch the cold too. I was still feeling cold, even though I wore socks, sweater, and long pants and hid under the blanket, even the sun was shining so brightly. The lemon drink soothed me a little bit, while watching Operah show. Luckily, I haven't got the cough yet, but I got pretty bad runny nose.

Decided to go to see doctor this morning, unfortunately it was fully booked till Friday (disappointed T_T). Went to the next door chemist, got new medicine for my runny nose and a nice chewy vitamin C. I am quite optimistic that I will get better soon. I can feel an improvement from this morning.

I might even back to work tomorrow. Now, I will sit back, drink my hot herbal medicine and enjoy the sunny day. ps: I wasn't eating properly the past few days (perhaps it made my body weak) plus having instant noodle twice in a row!!! (definitely not good for your health).

Boys and girls, don't forget to eat healthy food plus vitamin C during this winter season!!! What's sickness you've ever had that you hate the most?

No comments: