Monday, April 28, 2008

Mondayne update

I've got a spam on my comment!!! bit shocked -_-" luckily, it's all fine now.

I think my workmate planning to make a murder scene in the studio. He has been trying to run me down from behind with his (Herman Miller) wheel chair (
note to my self: need to be extra careful when he is around >_<)

The long weekend was great, I finished watching MOYASHIMON (The tale of Agriculture) anime. The story is about a first-year college student at an agricultural university, who has the unique ability to see and communicate with micro-organisms and bacteria WITHOUT a microscope. The bacteria doesn't appear like what we studied at Biology.
They look so cute which reminds me of Kogepan (the toasted bread). The anime was recommended by a new friend. You could watch it from Crunchyroll. It's quite a short series, only 11 episodes.



My papercutting experience is still in progress. But they aren't look so good so far, I think the paper is too thick to cut. It's actually harder than I thought T_T


No comments: