Friday, December 29, 2006

summer-fruit tart



Yummm... deliciously fruit tart pie…oh, I just made up other name. Well, I’ve got the basic recipe from Coles Christmas catalogue. The pastry shell is ready made, I bought it from Wollies instead :P It’s very easy, just need to make the vanilla custard. After the custard cooling down, the fruit cocktails are ready to spread over the top. Then, as the finishing touch, glaze it with transparent jelly.


Since I've been doing nothing much over the holiday. So I start practicing my dessert cooking skills. Honestly, I have never really made any dessert. I think I am really bad at it. My expertise in cooking is in deep-frying and stir-frying -_-“ hehe. But it looks good, doesn’t it? It only took 20 minutes to make the custard, very easy. Message me if you want the recipe hehehe…Oh yea, I’ve got three of this tart, I am happy to share it. I don’t really like dessert, well not too much. I just enjoy to make them and see the presentation.

No comments: