Monday, December 04, 2006

I had confession to make…

I have been pretending working hard to finish my portfolio, prepare my cover letter and CV. Nothing has been done until now, not even a Christmas greeting card for some selected design studio. I have spoiled my self too much after I finished my honours research. Although I had made promise to my self to finish my portfolio before the 20 December. Now, I don’t even think I can managed to finished at least 50% of it by that time. Ooohhh… T_T I’m so ashamed of myself…

It’s happening again, like last year… Now, at least I admitted that I wasn’t working hard enough. Still got few days left before my auntie and uncle came here on the 8th of December >_<. And yes, I am having end of the year money crisis again! Last year, I can’t even barely buy my fav body shower. Anyway, this year is better but the expenses are getting higher especially for next year. Cause I am moving out, can’t you imagine how much will cost for hiring the mini movers, new bond, new internet installment, new furniture, new TV, etc? Not to forget, last year, I was broke because of my portfolio printing cost. Now, I haven’t printed mine yet… OHHh Nooo 0_o Plus Christmas presents and my sis b’day is coming too.

I reached that point that I need to get any kind of job for money sake only T_T I had applied at few retails shop in the city shopping mall. No luck till now, still waiting for good news. Meanwhile, I found couple decent design job that definitely I will apply. But honestly, I’m not so sure if I can get the job, since I might just present my old portfolio last year. -__-“ it’s like I haven’t given my best, but yea I don’t have enough money to get my portfolio printed anyway. ARRgh… I really need the job since I really need to support my self next year. Yea, I guess I have to act like don’t bother… don’t care… there are still so many jobs out there. There is no time to be perfectionist.

About my honours, I finally get it through. The presentation went very well. I was nervous like going to die before the interview. But, I was even amaze on my self, I presented very well. I will always remember that moment just like walking through HELL. I have been through the worst, nothing need to be scared of like going to job interview. I have prepared all my work for many years and overall they are quite good! The final mark is not released yet, but I promise it will be good ;p

too much talk... I need to get some work done... wish me LUCK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a wish of good luck from damian :-)

you will do fine, you are an awesome designer!! just believe in yourself!

and congrats on the honours

(PS. I think I walked into one of your photos at graduation, I am so sorry, I did not see that you were taking a photo)