Thursday, March 15, 2007

current update this march 2007

  1. Still have no luck finding a job yet.
  2. Well, currently doing freelance for marketing company, for their clients. But, not really happy with what they paid T_T
  3. Going for interview next week. This it, the moment that I've been waiting for. It's text book publications company, I am very excited.
  4. Went back to Jakarta last February, that's the reason I was off.
  5. Started watching korean drama series -_-" not too bad so far. It called Fireworks.
  6. Have been staying at home/ well working at home... not much though.
  7. and my camera is BROKEN. I don't know why T_T I'm feeling very sad. I've been treat him well. Perhaps suffered too many bumps inside my bag, during the flight.
So anyone if needs any designs assistance, please let me know... This talented designer is available for hire :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dian!! :-)
it is good to hear what you are up to.
good luck for the interview and the job hunting, you will get a great job soon!! :-)
catch up soon!
Damian