Saturday, September 16, 2006

My magnificent love book




…yea, I have the book now and with her personalized signature special for me. How’s that sounds ??!! I’ve never had any book with the author signature before. My boyfriend gave it to me when he went down to Melbourne. He got a chance to meet April Magenta at a designer market festival. The gift was so perfect, something that I wouldn’t expect. Now this little nice book is sitting on my cupboard (read more about the book in April archive), keep them save^^ Yea, I should blog about it when I got it right away. So many excited things happened during that time. No time for blogging >_<

I had a part-time design job for about a month. Just giving me enough money for portfolio expenses. The job wasn’t great design job, but it does makes me learn to work reaaall FAST. The person whom I worked with is really nice and energetic. She has loud and open personality. We could exchange idea in a snap. It is so fantastic that we could just work really well, although we just met. She has 3 years old daughter, really sweet girl. Met her only twice but she always very enthusiastic to see me.

Now, it just a month plus away until the end of semester, the end of my honours T_T I was thinking to get a new job, still linger for more money. Nevertheless, it’s the last chance for me to get done my honours correctly. So, yea seems that I have more flexible schedule which is quite bad. It makes me not that discipline to stick to my own schedule

No comments: