Friday, September 15, 2006

It’s CARS…



Hehehhehe… I’m very very proud of my new soft toys collection, we got this Cars from the vending machine at the cinema… 3 straight!!! Well, there were couples of time that we missed but still a very good record. It was very incredible that we got them… ahahha… very mind blowing at that moment… until the dude came and fixed the machine and scramble around all the toys. He thought that it was too easy. It was kinda true, all the toys were piling up, so we didn’t really need to grab it, just rolled them down to the hole ahahha. However, I was very pleased for what I have. (btw, it’s my bf who got it for me). I also got very big Curious George poster, the cinema were giving it all away the posters. Just another extra goodies, that made my day^^

We were watching Thank You for Smoking movie. It was great, write that down in your must watch movie list. You can learn a lot from the movie, not about the smoking part but how to be a great lobbyist. Know all the tricks to win arguments.

n.b. Guido is my fav (the blue colour) he is the master of pit stop. He was so funny in the movie xp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you're so lucky! i never have any luck with those machines.. hehe

good work!

btw. it is damian here :-)

good luck with the thesis and graduation!

c ya :-)