Monday, June 26, 2006

Somewhere in between

In a moment, all of old memories rushed back in my mind. Probably because I just saw a video clip music that linked to what happened in my life. The story seems so sad. The irony, person who caused me into this circumstance, is the one who recommended me to look at the video. I still feel that he just don’t understand what I’ve been through… waiting in vain for that long. Or perhaps he does… But it doesn’t really matter now… I am sure he would say the same thing as well. It all happened in the past, and we should forget about it and not try to untie that already occurred.

It doesn’t really matter now… cause I’ve already had someone who cherished me the most, someone whom I can share my life with, always.

Yea, I just want to emphasize again, IM FINE now… I am so over this already. But really, I hope that he could be more sensitive in some particular matters, since we do have history. The fact is, I need longer period to be just a normal “friends”, hundred years maybe… :P jk

Nb: the video is Shayne Ward--no promise

No comments: