Sunday, January 24, 2010

Living in Paddington street, Sydney








Despite the fact that I am not a big fan living in Sydney, these past few days I am getting drawn into moving to the big city. Maybe, few of the reasons are practicably unreasonable. I always dream to live in this cute terraces house rather than living in brand new contemporary massive architectural house. I could really see my self living there with one small dog.

But seriously, I think it will always be a dream. The rent prices are around $1000 per week!!! T_T not in million years, until I grow old if I am still working as designer would could afford to live there. In fact, they just recently sold the house at 1.2 million >_<

Even, the salary of one of my dream job in Sydney doesn't even got a high pay check compare in Brisbane. What about the GLAM life of other people talk about living as a designer!!!
I think it's a completely a myth! How could we satisfy our high taste and quality of live that designer love. Don't we (designer) need to surround our self with things that nice and inspiring :P



While the link still last, click here for more information about the house. Click here, to see my runner up of other nice house at Paddington street.

No comments: