Monday, January 11, 2010

Clearly, I am very annoyed



So you know what the result is. Hmmmpphhh… my friend suggested me to waste the place. Now, I think it's freakin good idea. It's funny though… I only upset because I still haven't got any job yet. Not because I really like the studio. I thought it was IT. But, honestly… I really don't have emotional attachment… My heart didn't plumet as I expected it would. (I did baked 2 bread over my dissapointment!!!).

If we could rewind the past, for about 2.5 years ago when I just graduated from my honours degree. The same studio that I recently applied was looking for junior designer. It was a place to die for. But, I was late applying, the application had already closed. I had no chance knowing of the place… in back on my mind, I had regrets, knowing that I would have pretty good chance of getting the position. Maybe, I would had become a kickass designer rather than stucked at Wiley.

So now, I was given a second chance. The opportunity of knowing… as it turned out, it wasn't the place that I wanted to be. Sometimes, what you think is good, it's not necessarily good. Instead, what you think is bad, is not bad at all. Now, I know I was wrong, I don't have any regrets. (except I am right, that I would get the job :P I was the runner up over few hundreds applicant)

I know, I must be freakin mad. 'Cos I just need any job but why am I acting so picky!!! Let say, it's the only way to redeem my sanity and I wanted to belive there is a better job for me, the one that really worth of all what happened. Amen

Very amusing photograph by Angie Mckaig

No comments: