Monday, September 21, 2009

Therapeutic baking

Well, in general I’m fine. But emo-moment absolutely unavoidable for a girl like me. I told you I haven’t meet up with him for a while. I was really really looking forward to see him… Until, I got the news that he couldn’t make it. My heart didn’t break into pieces at that time. He had disappoint me the day before… the day before that… before that…

So my heart was quite numb to it. But I just couldn’t stop thinking about him since… I really hate my self for that. After all the effort of being Miss. Independent and leaving the insecure girl behind, with no complaining … all back to cycle one -_-“ But mostly I hate my self that I couldn’t hate him! Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. (the agony of ‘love?!!’)

Day after day… hoping that we’ll meet again… (LOL, like a Disney princess story). Until, at the end of weekend, I was lying in bed realising he might never come back. I was filled with tears, trying to accept what’s coming. I deleted about 200 text messages from him.

After, I had enough sobbing moment, I went out and decided to bake. It’s a new hobby of mine. I found it’s rather therapeutic, same reason why I enjoy cooking. I was planning to make pineapple tarts (It was Hari Raya/Lebaran on Sunday. Even though, I don’t celebrate it. I just want to be part of it).

Unexpectedly, my mobile rang and it was him! ^^

My pineapple tarts or should I say pineapple cookies :P turns out quite nice (LOL). It took me half of my day making them. I just slouched in the sofa after baking them. Get the recipe from My Kitchen Snippets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Hugs*

it's so true. I just cant seem to hate him.

I find it more therapeutic to clean than bake. I just cant deal with anymore disappointments if my cookies/cakes came out disastrous. =( So i scrub the toilet instead. =P

DIANS said...

Miss Hazel:
Thanks so much :)

Btw, I thought you do more binge eating, observing from your blog post :P LOL