Monday, September 21, 2009

Big update

I got distracted… didn't bother to spare time to retrospect about anything… been busy, tired, angry, confused and annoyed.

My life so far, it's been fine. Many people been asking how's it? nothing really exciting been happening, nothing particularly to share about. I have been tangled with my sister enourmous project which is her wedding next year and her big mansion house soon to be built 0_0 Seriously, giving me a massive headache everyday that I have lost interest to be involved. Seriously, I screamed at her one time, 'I don't even have a BF yet!! why should I bother about wedding?!!' She laughed at me… -_- sigh…

At one point, I got really dissapointed and upset with my-not-yet-bf. He bugged out on the day when we supposed to do our big catch up. It was something really emergency, that I can't really be angry at which leave me with more frustration. Seriously, the last time I met him was 4th of August! I don't blame him for not being able to meet each other. Both of us just got things to do (we had small phone catch up and txt messages).

Well, that's why we aren't in relationship yet. I trully respect his decision, I think he's being fair. Now, meeting up has become something obligatory for both of us (of course… -_-) and even though, I have already about to give up… but yet, he try to reach me back :) Something that I don't quite understand why he does…

Although, there is still one thing that I can't quite accept from his act (it's not my rights to share). I went to church on Sunday. The second reading from James 3:13-17 about Wisdom from Above, somehow clear my head. All the bad thoughts just gone…

I feel lucky that I have faith. I feel thankful that I have a loving family and friends that I always be with me.

Free hugs to everyone XOXO… :P

No comments: