Thursday, July 17, 2008

I ain’t keep dreaming

Maybe it’s about time I spill the beans about what makes me feel so anxious last week.

I was short-listed as mid-weight designer in studio that I’ve been dying to work in. It was all coincidence, that I found out they were looking for new designer. I applied for it and asked to come to their new studio for interview.

There’s nothing that I don’t like working as book designer where I am now. I feel that I just need to do it for my own sake. Even though, I wasn’t quite ready, but I think it will always end up with the same reason. I will always feel not ready, fear of being fail, unable to achieve that I always dream of. I’m afraid to face with my own disappointment.



I don’t want to keep dreaming. So I went for it.

I was so nervous and wasn’t quite focus during the interview. It wasn’t me at my best. No confirmation until now but I have a feeling it won’t be a good one. I’ll accept any results with satisfaction. I believe everything happens with reason. I will take it in positively.

Ps: I won’t post anything more about it if I don’t get it. Their new studio is very lovely and two level storey, filled in with white space interiors, very spacey indeed. Btw, I am off to Melbourne early tomorrow morning, be back on Tuesday. So thrill and excited, wohooo…

Some words of wisdom to share?

Image: a spread from Whatever you think, think the opposite by Paul Arden. It’s a VERY good book, buy the book from here.

No comments: