Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thickies



hmm been bored doing my thesis, which is nearly the deadline >_< and I supposed act panic and rush to finish it -_-! Anyway, I stumble upon on this nice milk package that can be useful for reference. I found out that they use vanilla beans all over from Indonesia o_o hoh, my country... and honestly, I have no idea what is vanilla bean... Do you? I know Vanilla, might be the same thing.

My thesis outline is still like a mess, since I haven't done the survey yet. Thus, I can't figure it out how is my prototype gonna turn out. According to my plan, I should have to get the data by next Monday, and I can start annalyse them. Meanwhile, I am collecting any materials can be useful for reference. The progress is still very slow… cause I am not sure which one that I want to emphasize. I try to layout my new portfolio as much as I can too. Yea, definitely, need to redesign my old one.

I'm going back to write the references.

2 comments:

DIANS said...

I decided to make the milk packaging, using alumunium or shrink wrap label. So it covered the whole bottle with nice graphics. But since, i look at this nice vannila milk... :P I kinda re-think... perhaps showing the real product actually more appealing...hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

hey dian,
have u heard of a new product called sipahh straws? www.sipahh.com.au
they are pretty cool, they are just like an ordinary straw with filters on each end, and filled with little capsuals of flavour. U put them in regular milk, and it flavours it as u suck through the straw.
I thought it was pretty cool and thought u might be interested :-)
Damian