Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Meet Momo-chan


Isn't she adorable? :)

She is my sister new puppy. Her name is Momo, means Peach in Japanese. She is about 2 months old. Momo-chan is a Cavoodle (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel x Miniature Poodle). At the moment, she loves to bite and chew… pretty much anything… sigh… Her favorites would be her soft toys, 'moto-moto (the grey hipo)' and 'chicken!' and people hands and anything from fabrics.


If you observed her closely on her habit, sometimes she is look like a kitten than a puppy. She loves playing with strings, like a cat does… she would move around her paw to catch it… or even jumping around like a cat 'or even like a bunny'. She is kinda unique in her own way. From my experienced from having two dogs, I have never seen a puppy like her. Mind you, she used to live with cats before we bought her. There is a chance that she mistakenly copied the cat habit instead of her own mom.


I couldn't resist just spending my weekend with her (and catching up with my sister). I was actually going for social dancing but ended up taking an afternoon nap with Momo-chan. It was a relaxing Sunday^^

Sighh… I missed her already…
The photos were taken by my housemate when Momo-chan visited my house :P (she is good with travelling). She did pee on my carpet!!! she is not quite toilet trained yet.



No comments: