Monday, January 03, 2011

Lazy Holiday



Fuahhh… I spent my last two days sleeping… napping and more sleeping. The weather has been so hot and humid. It was a perfect day to go to Gold Coast… but somehow I was too lazy and too sleepy to drive down there. And I had too many house chores to do, from ironing, washing, ironing and cleaning up the house. The sunny day was perfect for doing all my laundry :P Not to forget that there was only $11 left on my savings T_T bohooo… I guess my salary transferred got delayed from all the public holidays.

So that was it, my holiday end yesterday… here I am at work. Traffic was so so empty this morning, I could say you can drive while half asleep (no breaking required). I reached work 20 minutes early…

The Christmas holiday filled with lots of rain and staying home. I went out with friends to have KTV, watching movie Tangled, lots of playing wii Just Dance 2 to compensate the lacking of dancing and lots of eating. I didn't do any cooking or baking except for the Christmas lunch. We had so much left overs… till we all get so sick eating meat… and dessert. We didn't eat rice for nearly two weeks more in a row (it made me realised that I am still Asian)… I just couldn't bare looking at potato anymore. And yet, my lunch today would be meat loaf left overs with potato and gravy… sigh…

Me and my friends hang out at my house during NYE, we all had fun playing wii… seriously I really recommend to buy Just Dance 2, it's so much fun and good for exercise. Funny things is, I haven't even think about New Years Resolution yet. Few days ago, I got together with an old 'friend' … we did something really naughty… that relates with car. To think about it, maybe it would be one of my New Year Resolutions that I promise I won't falling for him again… again… again… Sigh…

How was your Christmas break everyone? Did you get anything special this year? How was your NYE celebration? Anyway, hope everyone will have an exciting 2011!!!

No comments: