Thursday, August 05, 2010

I trully miss you…



I really miss blogging… But, everyday is a rush… if I have time to relax, my brain just couldn't even spell a word. There are always paper works stuff to organise too at home… I've been lacking in sleep, waking up to work late… There have been quite a lot of activities to do after work: more dance practice, bday dinner to attend, catch up with sister and friends, movie premier to attend… no, I haven't been home much. I reach home around 10pm ish everyday and leave home to work about 7am. So do the math how much I take my rest everyday.

Hope you all will have a lovely weekend. I am off to Ekka this Saturday!!!! You're welcome to give me a buzz if you want to join. Strawberry Ice Cream, here I come!!!!!

For weekend reading, for designer and non-designer should definitely read this: Meet Your Type: a field guide to typography.

Baby Porcupine by Sharon Montrose via the animal print shop


1 comment:

Jimmy said...

It's great to see that your life is so happening and you are maximizing your time. Don't forget to take a break from time to time. Have a great Ekka holiday! :)