Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Taking a long break…

It's been awhile… I haven't shared anything yet and I am sorry. Christmas is coming soon. I've been so busy catching up with friends, christmas shopping and of course preparing my big long holiday. I can't wait to meet my friends and family back home at Jakarta^^

Although, there have been lots of pressure around me with this holiday seasons. There's still uncertainty with my new relationship… I wish I could understand and made it simple… But I am unsure either. Well, relationship is not easy… I guess I think too much…

Don't get me wrong though, I'm so glad to be with him^^ He is my happiness… maybe thats why I am so worried and scared to loose him :) I might need some time off and just to spend with my self and think everything over… or perhaps just chills

Also, I've been quite frustrated with so many bills to pay and some paper work to take care of before I went for my holiday. There're so many things to do.

Anyway, Enjoy your Christmas Holiday and just chills… enjoy the moment^^

Just chills, originally uploaded by i.anton. Image was removed.

No comments: